PDA

View Full Version : New Rules and procedures

hlazhar
2023-04-22, 01:28 PM
Hello Managers
Since we have our club reauthorized for flying (after the quick wrist twist :D ), maybe it is a good thing to have a forum where we have the new rules and procedures to comply with and also the documents needed and the link to the certification learning document (or as an attachment )

Florin
2023-04-23, 07:24 PM
https://www.wimac.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=9647Lazhar, please see this thread. There are also other couple of threads on the same subject.

JimmyG
2023-04-24, 04:16 PM
https://www.wimac.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=9647Lazhar, please see this thread. There are also other couple of threads on the same subject.

Hi Florin,
Would you consider adding the RPAS information, allong with the links so that potential new members have enough information to join, and learn to fly.
Maybe a condenst version on the home page "like you have with WIMAC and MAAC" that would be excebal in the public domain. Maybe like an intro when peaple visit the sight.
Just my thoughts... :)

Florin
2023-04-25, 11:05 PM
Would you consider adding the RPAS information,...
Maybe a condenst version on the home page...

Hi Jimmy, Until now we had MAAC and WIMAC rules. The TC rules and the RPAS base certificate are new. Your observation is good though. I do not control the home page of our website. I can only help on editing a pre-set content. A possible refresh of the home page could be discussed in the appropriate thread among the club members.

hlazhar
2023-04-30, 11:37 AM
Hi Florin,
Would you consider adding the RPAS information, allong with the links so that potential new members have enough information to join, and learn to fly.
Maybe a condenst version on the home page "like you have with WIMAC and MAAC" that would be excebal in the public domain. Maybe like an intro when peaple visit the sight.
Just my thoughts... :)

I agree with you and that's what I meant : an updated information and list of "requirement"

hlazhar
2023-04-30, 11:41 AM
Hi Jimmy, Until now we had MAAC and WIMAC rules. The TC rules and the RPAS base certificate are new. Your observation is good though. I do not control the home page of our website. I can only help on editing a pre-set content. A possible refresh of the home page could be discussed in the appropriate thread among the club members.

Hi Florin
that's for the referal to the thread. I am a bit surprised it has existed already (I agree I am not a good user of WIMAC website and Forums , althought my 30 years of Experience with IT and computers :) ).
My request is a refresher for the new requirement and info, such as Link to Learning document to get basic cert, CAR regulation page to read etc and maybe make the thread sticky to apprear in the head of the list (or it is already?? ) ...

:angry: (not angry just opening eyes wide hehehe )

Michael O'Bree
2023-04-30, 03:47 PM
hi Lazhar and Jimmy-

Your ideas are much appreciated.

Unfortunately the volunteers at WIMAC, particularly people such as Florin who spends hours on Membership queries, applications, processing, policies and records every week, has vitually no time to fly.
To achieve these 'nice to have' ideas, we need more volunteers..... hint, hint.

Jimmy, you would of course would need to be a member of WIMAC first!