Welcome to the WIMAC forums.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Go Back   WIMAC > Sempai-mj

Conversation Between Sempai-mj and mguerrera
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. mguerrera
    2019-11-23
    mguerrera
    Hi Michael.
    Not a big deal but when you get a chance maybe you can have my wings status updated.
    Thank-you.
    And also thank-you for your efforts to locate a new location.
  2. mguerrera
    2019-11-04
    mguerrera
    Hi Michael.
    As you know I recently got my wings with Hans Kaufman. I believe I may have been his first student pilot. Hans proved to be a great instructor and gentleman. He was pleasure to fly with. A man of few words but his tips and observations were always simple and bang on. He was available and genuinely interested in my advancement. Not only did my flying improve while getting precious stick time but I made a friend. We're lucky to have Hans as a member and instructor. Mario