Welcome to the WIMAC forums.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Go Back   WIMAC > Mezri

Conversation Between Mezri and dr_wogz
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. Mezri
    2021-07-14
    Mezri
    Hello, My be this week end (65% yes), just follow the roll call to be sure Im There ''MF''...Be sure you have a buddy-box functioning correctly to avoid losing time on set-up...See you soon.
  2. dr_wogz
    2021-07-13
    dr_wogz
    Hi Mezri,

I'm a new member and old pilot. But I have not flown in a long while. i had arranged to fly with Marcel, but he suggested I contact you to see about getting some instruction / help.

Can we make soem arrangements?

I have flown & crashed at teh field so far. My initial flight was about two weeks ago, winder than I expected, and planted my plane in a tree.. I have it back, and is repaired.

looking forward to hearing from either you or Marcel,

Paul