Welcome to the WIMAC forums.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Go Back   WIMAC > Michael O'Bree

Conversation Between Michael O'Bree and mguerrera
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 1 of 1
  1. mguerrera
    2019-08-21
    mguerrera
    Hi Michael.
    Looking for guidance on instruction during the week. Hopefully a retiree. If I can schedule a few final lessons during the week over the next few weeks I'm confident I can be certified to fly solo. Relying on roll call is really hit or miss although Ricardo and Mezeri have been great and very accommodating IF there. Someone has introduced me to an instructor in Grandby but for obvious reasons I prefer WIMAC. Might you know and be able to refer me to an instructor at WIMAC who's available during the week for next next few weeks. Thanks. Mario Guerrera