Welcome to the WIMAC forums.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Go Back   WIMAC > Andrew Fernie

Conversation Between Andrew Fernie and Gisele
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. Andrew Fernie
    2019-06-20
    Andrew Fernie
    Hi Gisele,
    I have not tried a Mavik, so probably not the best instructor in terms of knowing how the controls work. There are, however, a few guys flying them that I am sure woild be willing to help out. Try posting wth a request for someone that knows the Mavik. If you don't have any luck, let me know and I will track someone down for you, or just figure it out with you. I am out of town at present and will be back in early July.

Andrew
  2. Gisele
    2019-06-19
    Gisele
    I am a new member in the club. I have a Drone Marvic Air that I would like to learn to fly. Would you be interested in teaching me?