Welcome to the WIMAC forums.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Go Back   WIMAC > Sempai-mj

Conversation Between Sempai-mj and MichaelLevy
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
  1. MichaelLevy
    2023-06-02
    MichaelLevy
    Hi Michael,
    I'm sure the executive is very busy dealing with the field situation. You probably already explored what I am would suggest. Have you looked into getting a court injunction to gain time or a legal challenge to this notice of eviction? I have looked up on the internet and found a couple of similar cases in the US and the arguments they put forward. However, the laws in Quebec are different. Good luck.
  2. MichaelLevy
    2022-05-12
    MichaelLevy
    Michael,
    I was at the field today around 6:30, another member was there, I think J Donald? When we left around 7:30, the lock was jammed in the open position. The control knobs were also jammed. I had to use my car keys to spin them, I got them back on the code and was able to lock it. I had the same problem after locking. I had to leave it with the combination visible.
  3. Sempai-mj
    2018-08-26
    Sempai-mj
    Yes, thanks, we will try to have better organization this year.
  4. MichaelLevy
    2018-08-26
    MichaelLevy
    Hi Michael,
    I have some edf jets I could demo in the afternoon. However, I would like some structure in the process, in past years the demos were not announced, other flyers were flying at the same time, so let me know.
    Thanks,
    Michael
  5. Sempai-mj
    2012-08-28
    Sempai-mj
    We can fit you in soon after you arrive.
  6. MichaelLevy
    2012-08-28
    MichaelLevy
    Michael,
    I can only come in the early afternoon, not in the morning. How late is it possible to do my demo ?