View Single Post
Old 2022-10-28
Non-WIMAC Member
First Name: Michel
Last Name: Dauth
MAAC Number: 82510
WIMAC WINGS: Solo Planes

mdauth is on a distinguished road
Hey Alan, you should keep your comments to yourself. You're jugging a hell of a lot of people on a style of flying!!! Its call evolution, maybe in your time planes didn't have the capability of doing this. Today receiving a foam plane already to fly is very challenging??? I guess you didn't go see the Air show in Mirabel (Volaria) this summer then you can comment on how real planes can fly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanh View Post
Yes it takes skill and it also takes skill to win at video games but its a useless skill that achieves nothing and will get u nowhere in life. Building model airplanes is a skill that teaches basics like the ability to follow instructions and teaching you how to accomplish a task which can help u in later life. I don't see that having the ability to erratically shove an object around the sky teaches or accomplishes anything but some perverse self enjoyment. Flying 3D has no redeeming value of any sort. Just my opinion. And when was the last time you saw a real airplane hover 10 ft. above the ground-total nonsense!