Old 2023-01-28
Club Member
First Name: Krishna
Last Name: Blake
MAAC Number: 10574
WIMAC WINGS: Solo Planes

Krish is on a distinguished road
Hello Fellas,
I am seeking some assistance, at the AGM I indicated I will convert my Storch to electric use, but since my history was always Glo and Gas engines.

If any of you could assist me by estimating a battery powered system I could atempt to use in it would be appreciated Some specs that may assist you:
Wingspan - 9 feet (3 meters)
Allup weight 10 to 15 pounds with all gear installed.
Including up to 10 servos, receiver and battery. Airfoil is flat bottom with added Fowler Flaps and leading edge spoilers, Max air speed estimated between 20 to 30 MPH. Flight Characteristics is similar to a large Super Cub.

Any assistance will be appreciated, will retire the original 40cc gas engine it was desiged to use.
I also plan to install my Original Futaba 9Z nine channel tansmitter and associted R/C equipment I left in Jamaica accidentally which were initially approved for Canada and USA and still uses 72MhZ unless there is major objections. I am not yet comfy with my current Spectrum DX9 TX with quite large frequency differences.

I apologize for not being able to cummunicate in French even thought I have lived in Quibec since 1965 with my native tongue is English from Jamaica.