Old 2023-02-28
Banned
First Name: alan
Last Name: Holtzman
MAAC Number: 33756
WIMAC WINGS: Solo Planes

alanh is on a distinguished road
Drones

I knew years ago that drones would ruin the Rc Airplane hobby and the people who set this in motion are incompetent and just idiots. Its like forcing kids with RC cars to take the written drivers license test-absolute insanity and typical of the Liberal government obsession with controlling every aspect of peoples lives and behaviour. The next step will be forcing us to file a flight report with the Trudeau tower before we take off and getting our planes to get de-iced or maybe getting our models tested every 6 months by federal investigators for safety issues LOL
I also think MAAC should not grant drone flyers any membership and all RC clubs should ban these things from using our fields. Separate the 2 hobbies-let them organize their version of MAAC and have their own clubs and fields and then MAAC can go back to the government and explain the 2 entities are separate and not related to each other and then force the drone owners to have their own test and get our hobby back where it was before this drone crap was started. My opinion.

Last edited by alanh; 2023-02-28 at 11:25 AM.