View Single Post
Old 2019-12-28
Club Member
First Name: Krishna
Last Name: Blake
MAAC Number: 10574
WIMAC WINGS: Solo Planes

Krish is on a distinguished road
Wow, nice to see this kind of battery review and does correlate to the kind of testing I did while at Udisco in the early 70's! Difference was there were no China batteries back then, were only US or Japan made, there was no NiMH either, only NiCD for years, which was the standard for passenger aircraft, not certain if it still is. The US made were always better and I still use in my cordless phones.
I never doubted the Chinese are the least as their QC are below US and Japan. I will search for some tests on Lithium batteries with their different chemistries. I am aware of a fatal aircraft accident with LiMH batteries.

BTW, I have been following the activities for our potential field move and appreciate all the efforts of our directors. I suspect we are in a good place to succeed with the city. I will be back in YUL about Jan. 16, 2020.

No flying at my club here due to "Airforce One" access at Palm Beach airport, which is done whenever the US President is onboard and only called "Airforce One" then, near his Mar-a-Lago resort!!! Field is Closed till Jan. 6th 2020.